Monday, August 20, 2007

Catching Up





























Today I'm playing catch up! We went to the Ventura County Fair 2 weeks ago.
After the fair we went to the beach. The kids had a great time looking for crabs and catching waves on the boogy boards.


Wyatt lost a bottom tooth. Landon is starting football. Wyatt lost another bottom tooth. All the boys decided to dress like Captain Underpants. I can use this picture for future blackmail. Boys are funny, I could make millions writing a book about bodily functions. We celebrated Samuel's Birthday Taylor style with doughnuts.




















5 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

your a busy momma! Love the captain underpants picture the best!

Olsen's 7 said...

It was such a fun couple of days with you! A perfect way to end the summer!

Lori said...

Glad to see your latest pictures! You guys sure know how to have fun.
See ya soon!
~Lori

joyous said...

FUNNY!!! I think Wyatt's mouth is my favorite. LOL He's such a goof. Definitely keep the underpants pic too. It will look great in the slide show at their wedding receptions in about 15-20 years!!!

TAYLOR BROOD said...

I'm sorry I didn't see this post until today. Your photos are so clear. I wonder why? Camera or Camera operator? Wyatt's toothless close-up is a masterpiece!

About Me

I have 3 wonderful boys in my life, my husband and 2 kids. I'm a stay at home mom who loves to scrapbook, decorate and have fun.