Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Condo Camping

Hip hip hooray! We finally went on a vacation this summer. This is one of the happy quiet moments of the 6 hour drive up to the High Sierra's. Our family is in a new stage, the fighting teasing one. We've graduated from the crying, diaper changing and the are we there yet to constant bickering. Thank goodness for dvd players and Scooby Doo movies.

Wyatt wanted to take a little dip in the freezing lake water up by Tioga Pass. This action is a BIG no no in the Taylor Family Rule Book of Fishing.
Landon turned 9yrs. old on Saturday. This is his second birthday celebration in the mountains. Jeff and I can't believe how fast time has flown by.


Papa John oversaw Wyatt's fishing. It looks as though he is taking a nap, but trust me he is watching.



Landon showing off his fishing hat with tons of flies(fancy hooks for fishing) at Rock Creek Lake

Can you guess which mountain is Mt. Whitney?





Playing a little football after a picnic in Lee Vining.

The men went fishing at Walker Lake while the women went shopping in Mammoth(good times).















4 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Looks like a great trip! How much fun. We still haven't gone anywhere this summer.

Charlotte said...

Looks like you had a great time. I love condo camping myself and prefer it over tent camping!!

Olsen's 7 said...

No more condo camping without me:) I missed you sooo much!

joyous said...

What a fun trip!! I'm glad you guys had fun together. It sounds like it's time to get creative with your bribes for getting along. ;)

About Me

I have 3 wonderful boys in my life, my husband and 2 kids. I'm a stay at home mom who loves to scrapbook, decorate and have fun.