Wednesday, August 29, 2007

It's the BEST Day Ever!


The boys had their first day of school today. Wyatt's in 1st and Landon's in 4th. Time really does fly. Jeff walks the boys to school almost everyday. It's a great tradition. Today is one of the best day's of the year for me. It's kind of like Christmas. Today I can finally have a little peace and quiet for a few hours and get some stuff done that I have been procrastinating.



The Boys were soooo tired from all of the surfing. They couldn't even put the surfboards in the car and fell asleep right when they got in the car. I thought they looked so cute.

Landon and Wyatt surfed for 3 1/2 hrs. straight.


3 comments:

Olsen's 7 said...

They are soooo awesome and what a great Mom to take them to the beach for that long! Next time take me !!! Miss you!

KickButtMommy said...

YAY! What a fun day for you. You will have so much time now. Whatever will you do with yourself? Surfing? You are a cool mom. Darling pic of them asleep.

Charlotte said...

They are such good surfers. It's sooo much fun to watch them out there!

About Me

I have 3 wonderful boys in my life, my husband and 2 kids. I'm a stay at home mom who loves to scrapbook, decorate and have fun.