Saturday, July 14, 2007

Kick Back Saturday!










Wyatt had me set up his tent. Landon and Wyatt loved using it as their little club house. They were going to sleep in it, but were to scared.

Landon was in a very creative mood and decided to make up a concoction. He put cream and sugar in a bottle and shook it up. He then thought of making lollypops. Landon got food coloring and sticks and then put it in the freezer. Wyatt joined in the fun.

For lunch today we went to our favorite Mexican Restaurant, Lupe's. If you are ever in Thousand Oaks and have a hankering for real Mexican/American food this is the place. I recommend the Chile Reino, Cheese Enchilada or the Guacamole Chicken Flour Taco. The chips and salsa are the best!


After lunch we went to a great little park. The kids had fun monkeying around at the park while Jeff and I relaxed in the shade. Can you believe Landon's shoes! They are only a couple of months old. My two boys are so hard on clothes and shoes. Jeff and the boys decided to have some more fun and went on our secret rope swing. The last picture is of Jeff's bow and arrow. He truly is a kid at heart. He made the bow and the arrow himself. The tip of the arrow is real rock and has feathers at the end. He shot it off and it really works.






3 comments:

Olsen's 7 said...

That sounds like a great day!!! Jeff is sooo cool he made a real bow and arrow by hand!!! Totally awesome!!!

KickButtMommy said...

Wow, boys can be exhausting! That's it, when the kids are back in school Mary and I will have to come out and have lunch with you and Lori! I LOVE Mexican food!

joyous said...

I'm impressed!! Your blog is cool. Keep posting. :)

About Me

I have 3 wonderful boys in my life, my husband and 2 kids. I'm a stay at home mom who loves to scrapbook, decorate and have fun.