Sunday, July 15, 2007

Simple Sabbath



I thought Landon looked handsome(even though he isn't wearing a white shirt, sorry Mom). He is wearing 2 tie tacks. One is and airplane from his Papa and the other is a gold nugget from Jeff. I noticed it when we were sitting down in church and thought it was funny.
We had Nana and Papa over for a Tri-tip dinner. I love living so close to my parents. They are great grandparents and a awesome influence in my childrens lives.

I made Mary's chocolate chip cookie recipe she got from a friend. They were great! It was a simple Sunday.

6 comments:

Olsen's 7 said...

What are you talking about! Simple Sunday! It looks awesome! I'm soooo jealous!

KickButtMommy said...

Looks like a yummy dinner. I like all your SL stuff!

Lori said...

I love your blog! How fun. I like Heather's idea of going to Lupe's when the kids are back in school.

Lori said...

p.s.
That Jones Mission comment is from me (Lori).

Charlotte said...

It was a wonderful dinner. Thank you so much!!!

KickButtMommy said...

All right Christina, I have tried to be patient but where is a new post? :)

About Me

I have 3 wonderful boys in my life, my husband and 2 kids. I'm a stay at home mom who loves to scrapbook, decorate and have fun.